Small but mighty, the impressively robust Urban EDC Dutchman, designed by Brian Brown, is a mini folding pocket cleaver that powers through all cutting tasks in its path.
While not exactly the thinnest or slimmest of blades, the Dutchman was never meant to be. Designed to be tough as nails, this powerhouse of a folding pocket cleaver features an M390 blade with a thick spine and stout tip – perfect for piercing through heavy material or any other everyday cutting tasks.
The handles come in your choice of blurple titanium with mokuti accents, blurple anodized titanium, or lightweight micarta. While compact, it's shaped such that you can easily get a comfortable and secure grip in hand. The dual thumb studs make for fast and snappy deployment, while the frame lock mechanism ensures maximum strength and stability in use.
If you enjoy having immense cutting power at your beck and call, but still want something that's easy to carry around on a day-to-day basis, we simply cannot think of a better candidate than the formidably functional and deceptively svelte Brian Brown Knives Dutchman.
- Mini folding pocket cleaver
- Immense cutting power in a compact size
- M390 blade steel
- Lightweight titanium or micarta handles
- Your choice of black micarta with a dark stonewashed blade, blurple anodized with a black pvd coated blade, or blurple titanium with mokuti accents
- Sturdy framelock construction
- Overall Length: 5.1” (12.954 cm)
- Blade Length: 2” (5.08cm)
- Weight: 3.5oz / 99g (titanium), 2.9oz /82g (carbon fiber)
- Solid titanium or micarta handles
- Ceramic bearings riding on hardened washers
- Made in China