This wild knife chart includes these sweet, sweet features:
- 61 x 91cm (24 x 36") sizing fits nicely in a standard poster frame
- Designed and printed in the USA
- Waterproof paper and ink. Hang it in your shower, bro!
- 100+ individual panels about everything from lock stick to butterfly knives
Background Story by Ben Peterson:
So there I was. On vacation. And my brain started dumping knife information onto a hastily crafted poster. I spent the entire vacation laying out knives and sections on the page: scribbling, crossing out, then doodling blade shapes. When I got home, I spent the next 4 months designing the knife chart in Adobe Illustrator at 5 a.m. What resulted was a sweet hot mess of everything I wish I'd known when I first got into the knife industry. It's a handy reference for the knife nut and a road map to understanding for the knife noob.
I think you'll like it.
- The poster ships rolled in a heavy-duty tube. To remove from the tube, gently rotate the poster inward on itself, then carefully pull it out. Don't force it.
- To flatten your poster, place it on a clean, flat surface with heavy books on top of it for a few days. Or throw it in a frame and let the frame do the work.