The Kizer Cormorant is a unique button lock knife designed by Kizer Engineer/designer Yue, also known as Doctor_EDC. Now available in Kizer's exclusive Serape G10!
The Cormorant has a great action thanks to Kizers patented button lock design. The button locks securely into a milled section of the blade for an extra secure lockup. The dome shaped lock plunge also allows for a springy feel deploying and closing the knife.
This special edition Cormorant features Kizers Serape G10 handles with S35VN blade steel.
- Patented Button lock mechanism
- Deep carry pocket clip
- Premium S35VN blade steel
- Slicey hollow grind
- Serape G10 Handle
- Generous blade jimping for grip
- Low profile front or rear flipper tab deployment
- Reverse flick deployment with the cutout
- Grippy textured lock button
- Easy one handed operation
- Designed by Yue - Doctor EDC
You can view our other Cormorant variants Here
|7.31" / 186mm
|Closed Length (Handle)
|4.17" / 106mm
|3.17" / 80mm
|0.12" / 3.0mm
|Deep carry RH/LH