The Kizer Cormorant is a unique button lock knife designed by Kizer Engineer/designer Yue, also known as Doctor_EDC.
The Cormorant has a great action thanks to Kizers patented button lock design. The button locks securely into a milled section of the blade for an extra secure lockup. The dome shaped lock plunge also allows for a springy feel deploying and closing the knife.
This special edition Cormorant features a Fat Carbon handle and high end blade steel.
Fat Carbon Materials make some of the most unique and high quality carbon fibre composites available to knife producers. The Fat Carbon handles on the Cormorant create a striking aesthetic, worthy of anyone's collection.
- Patented Button lock mechanism
- Unique deep carry pocket clip
- Premium blade steel
- Slicey hollow grind
- Fat Carbon handle
- Generous blade jimping for grip
- Low profile front or rear flipper tab deployment
- Reverse flick deployment with the cutout
- Grippy textured lock button
- Easy one handed operation
- Serial numbered
- Designed by Yue - Doctor EDC
You can view our other Cormorant variants Here
|7.31" / 186mm
|Closed Length (Handle)
|4.17" / 106mm
|3.17" / 80mm
|0.12" / 3.0mm
|Elmax or S90V
|3.17oz / 90g
|Deep carry RH | 3D milled
|Ki4562A7 | Ki4562A6