Don’t go digging for a quick fix. Designed to be on you when you need it, the Pocket Driver Stash Tool is the most compact tool in designer Joe Wu’s maintenance collection. In its seemingly impossibly compact chamber that doubles as the driver, house up to four bits. And, with both a pocket clip and keyring attachment, no matter what you’re wearing or carrying, there’s a place for it on your person.
From his shop in Mountain View, California Joe Wu created the Pocket Driver Stash Tool to be the EDC of knife maintenance tools. The strong and lightweight aluminum handle is also the hollow chamber that surprisingly fits up to four bits—it ships from CRKT® with T6, T8, flat head 0.6 x 4.5, and Philip PH1. It’s even roomy enough to add in extras like cash, matches, or other small daily essentials. The threaded cap makes for secure storage of all of the components and the dual carry options ensures there’s always an easy way to bring it along.
The one that’s nearly unnoticeable. Until you need it.
- Secure cap: Threaded cap secures storage of driver bits
- Strong and Lightweight: Aluminium handle combines strength with minimal weight
- Durable Finish: Type III anodizing is scratch resistant
- Gear Compatible: Removable pocket clip and key ring provide carry options
- Versatile Utility: Holds up to 4 bits - ships with Wiha T6, T8, flat head 0.6 x 4.5, Philip PH1
- Weighs only 39.69g