Need the perfect tool to maintain your EDC knives and other equipment? Look no further then the V3 Precision Bit Driver. The V3 Bit Driver is hand made in Canada and is built tough, with quality materials and expert craftsmanship. This bit driver design allow you to get the proper torque and pressure over your knife fasteners so you don't strip them.
After the successful release of the V2 Precision Driver, the new V3 Precision Bit Driver now features an extension to the bit area making access into tighter areas far better.
- Designed, machined and finished in Ontario, Canada with Canadian sourced materials
- Available in Ultem or G10
- Precision ABEC 11 precision bearing. The bearing is removable and can be cleaned or replaced easily
- Milled from a solid 0.75” diameter rod
- The V2 driver comes equipped with 4 Wiha Torx bits
- Magnet insert so bits are held in place
- A heavy frag pattern for enhanced grip and torque.
- Price includes tool, bearing, bits and stickers.
Check out our V2 Bit driver blog post, this model is very similar to the new V3.
If you're after a metal driver with internal bit storage, check out the MKII Driver.
- 19mm diameter
- 97mm long
Wiha bits included:
- T6, T7, T8 and T9