THE ULTIMATE COMPACT FLIPPER
There's nothing like a new knife day. Designed by Jesper Voxnaes, the Urban EDC Copita is a brand new design from the legendary Danish custom knife maker. And now's your chance to be among the first to wield this bad boy.
Designed to be the ultimate compact flipper, the Urban EDC Copita leverages on Jesper's unique style, aesthetics and flair. Coming in at only 138.6mm, with a blade length of 57.4mm, the Urban EDC Copita is super carry-friendly.
Small but undeniably mighty, the Urban EDC Copita features a razor-sharp M390 steel blade with a generous belly and finger choil – perfect for slicing cuts and precision tasks. The extra girth around the tip also makes for a more robust cutting tool and makes it all the most versatile and useful around the house, office, workshop or a traipse through town.
In true Voxnaes-style, the handles are carefully contoured for maximum grip in hand, complete with your choice of brown or green micarta, plain titanium, or black PVD titanium, and paired with a brass backspacer on the green micarta variant, and solid titanium backspacers for the rest of the pack.
Taking things to next level, the Urban EDC Copita brings together the unmatched experience and expertise of Jesper Voxnaes, and channels it all into one ultra-sleek blade that will take your EDC by storm. Get yours now and secure your very own Urban EDC Copita before it's all gone. Over to you!
- Made exclusively for and in conjunction with Urban EDC Supply
- Brand new knife design from Jesper Voxnaes
- M390 blade
- Brown or OD green micarta, Black PVD or titanium scales
- Sturdy titanium frame-lock construction
- Milled titanium clip
- Clip is swappable for left-handed carry
- Perfect flipping action and detent
- Overall Length: 5.46” (13.8684 cm)
- Blade Length: 2.26” (5.7404 cm)
- Width: 0.46” (1.1684 cm)
- Height: 0.44” (1.1176 cm)
- Micarta weight: 2.2oz
- Made to exacting standards in China