These Genuine Cow Hide Leather strops are hand crafted in the United States by a small company called Garos Goods. Each strop is made with leather that measures over a 1/8 of an inch thick. The strops handle is made of red oak hardwood so it's both strong and beautiful. The handle is designed for a comfortable grip.
These high quality strops include 3 different cutting and polishing compounds so you can get your knife razor sharp, like never before.
We highly recommend Stropping your knife after sharpening if you want the most out of your blades and this is the perfect allrounder strop for many different knives.
*Natural timber finish
*Some batches have paracord lanyard instead of leather cord.
- Double Sided Leather Strop
- 2 X 8 Inch Leather on Each Side
- 32 Square Inches of Leather
- 12 Inch overall Length
- Vegetable Tanned Cowhide Leather
- Over 1/8 inch Thick Leather
- Hardwood Handle
- Workable area measures 8 1/8" x 2"
- 1 oz. White Compound (Cut and Polish)
- 1 oz. Green Compound (Cut Less Polish More)
- 1 oz. Red Compound (Polish Only)
Nice thick leather with an assortment of compounds, what could go wrong?
It's a great strop, plenty wide enough with beautiful thick leather and a smooth handle.
Quality service every time from Adventure carry!
Thank you for uploading a picture of your new strop! I'm sure you'll get plenty of use out of it. Appreciate your review and support as always Michael!