The After Hours Jack is the 2nd locking design from Jack Wolf Knives, a brand well known for high end, collectable slip joints. With the massive success of the Gunslinger Jack, the first locking knife design/release, it was only a matter of time before this highly anticipated 2nd release was announced!
- Locking version of the Midnight Jack Slipjoint
- Titanium frame (Bolster) lock construction
- Crucible S90V blade steel
- Hollow ground blade
- Titanium frame with the option of Fat Carbon or Kirinite covers
- Low profile front flipper tab and milled pocket for multiple opening methods
- Pocket clip installed, optional pocket clip plug included
- Complete with artwork tin, polishing cloth, puck and sticker
JWK are made to the strictest specifications. Knife parts are cut to shape on state-of-the-art CNC machines, blades are hand ground, and parts are hand fitted, to bring you custom knife quality at a production knife price. The limited-edition, professional illustrations found on your packaging and stickers, are influenced by the culture that influences designer and JWK owner, Benjamin Belkin. Owning and collecting Jack Wolf Knives will make you smile, because that is Bens mission!
They are not just tools, but works of functional art that will elevate your everyday carry game!